SYLVIA LOVE - Instant Love

I got this email from a long time friend Mr K .. I could write more but this is what he put in the email.. this is a must have for any disco fan.. and i believe you can still get this on vinyl.. :)

"I been meaning to send this to you for a while - it's appearing on my current mixes. But more than anything i love the simplicity of her just stood there doing the same dance for 4 minutes - and not looking at all self concious. She looks like she's popped out from her job in Chelsea Girl for half an hour to shoot a video"

Ha ha Mr K .. either that or just popped to the back of the shop at Dolcis, whilst dreaming about *twinkles* nitespot.. boob toobs away!


1 comments:

sylvia said...

Hi guys,
Thank-you for putting my video up. Had a real good laugh at the comments!!!!!!!!

If you would like to hear my new record, please go to:-
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjicVturzxs

Thank-you,
Love, Sylvia x

Post a Comment

top