Goodbye October. Hello Minitel Rose.






Many apologies to those of you that follow
This blog, I have been a tad pre occupied lately with other things..
It is all very boring, but i have been trying to sell some Charles Eames furniture,
looking around for a new art studio, and generally catching up on films that I had
recorded on my Virgin box, (20 of them!) One that I did not record, but downloaded
was "
Paranormal Activity" what a great, great movie!.. I don't scare easily..
but this really scared the shit out of me...
other films of worth this month, District 9, "Moon", strangely .. "The taking of Pelham 123"
anyway..
Bit out of practice! but here is a corker
suggested by Mr K of "The Kettle" By the band "
Minitel Rose".. wasn't too sure ..
but now I just adore it.. buy the album,"The French Machine" it is really great..
I really think that this, and other bands like "Midnight Juggernauts"
should come under.. intelligent,thoughtful pop :) Anyway cheeky MP3 and a great video below.



Minitel Rose - Elevator


Minitel Rose - Elevator from FUTUR on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top