Sebastian Tellier.






This is a remix by Aeroplanes, then remixed on top by
Mr. K from The kettle. instead of writing my own blurb,
here is what Mr K said in an email:

"I was listening to some mixes/radio shows online - i heard a remix of a sebastian tellier - but they'd clearly just sped it up .. turning it from a mid-tempo italo/80s remix into an electro disco tune .. so i just sped up my mp3 version and am sending it to you now .. it totally transforms the original REMIX. Really great."

I have a lot of time for Sebastian Tellier, so check out website.
Thanks Mr K for the heads up.. you are one of Culture breads finest
contributors. :)
In fact look at my Disco September month.. to see more Mr K Contributions. 

Sebastian Tellier - kilometer (aeroplane + Kettle mix)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

top