Culture Bread is Dead (well for now)






I have decided to halt Culture bread, I think there are way
better music blogs out there, including the excellent
Vice

I have a number of other projects mainly Art,
that is going to take up a lot of my time in the next
few months.. If you are interested in what other stuff
I do you can check out my myspace page here.

Thanks for all those that have read this blog, and I will leave
ALL tracks posted on here for the forseeable future :)

Enjoy, and it has been fun.

Eddie Spex.

2 comments:

DIL23 said...

sad news :-( what happened to the mega blogging you were going to do (you were just waiting for some permissions?)

Anyways good luck with the new projects
All the best
DIL23
:)

Eddie Spex said...

I just have soo many other projects to do .. including a big exhibition next year..
and to be honest i enjoy reading music blogs more than doing one..
i could have just put stuff on here that i would not totally believe in .. but that would
comprimise what i was trying to do in the first place.. don't worry Dil23 there will be something
more after i finish doing the ten new paintings for this exhibition..so
i am more of a listener than a blogger at the mo. and i am producing some new music, and trying to
remodel my flat! TOOO MUCH!" ha ha ha.. but yeah after the exhibition I think i will start a new blog..
so see you in summer 2011 :)

Eddie.xx

Post a Comment

top