Bungalow records... we thank you.







I thought I would just pay homage to Bungalow records.
It has been a long time a coming.. they have inspired me beyond
belief! This is a chronological homage.. starting with
the first compilation "suite 98" I m urging you
to buy the compilations.. as they are beyond anything else
I have heard (at the time). One track per compilation.
Shit i want to put on 4 or five tracks per compilation.. BUT
these guys need to sell records.. So if you are a blogger.. promote this.
If you a record buyer, then get out your pennies.. because you will not be
disappointed.
This track, was born out of an album called "the best of Invicta Hi-fi"
which had a track by the lesser known band called Ladytron..
would you figure! Times past, but this track always makes me think of
life before MP3's.

The Maxwell Implosion - Jet Ski

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top