Bungalow records... we thank you.








I thought I would just pay homage to Bungalow records.


ooh I played this choon to death when it came out!
YES IT IS A BIT CHEESY but! keep listening, it is very subversive..
I adore the sample of the one note.. at the end.
For me, this is a classic track. When I first bought this album..
I had it on my newly bought, Hi -Fi For me it was a big deal..
and very expensive.. I had mini disc,and a great yamaha amp.
Anyway, I was in my flat, and I just got hold of this wonderful C.D,
and I played this song over and over.. and over again..for a whole day.
Then i got a complaint.. not from my house mate.. but from
two old ladies from two streets away!(very,very posh old women)
I must have been playing it loud!
Anyway my point is that, every song has a story.. and that was mine..
loud cheesy pop, in a posh neighbour hood..AND ....
I was busted.!


Eggstone - Taramasalata.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top