SuperHumanoids.







Well I got this in my mailbag The other day,
and I did "Umm & arrr" if to post it, because generally
it is not something I would post normally.. but I
do like this a lot, And this was the only "freebie track I got sent"
But I prefer another track Called Contemporary Individual,
which is on their Myspace page here.. anyway here is some blurb from their
Management.. (and yeah do check em out, Cos we love close harmonies right?)

Superhumanoids are a Los Angeles four piece,
set up as an electronic experiment to escape
the everyday of the everyday.
Dreams of a more public lifestyle have taken this
reverie to an unconventional conclusion -
a troupe that incorporates equal parts harmony and dissonance,
programming and organic instrumentation,
lush harmonies and sparse arrangements.
an exploration of pop through a spaced-out,
kaleidoscopic lens.

The band take their musical cues from a diverse array of sources
- neu!, The Beach Boys, The Strokes, The Chills, Kate Bush to name a few.
Their debut EP titled xxxxx was recorded and produced by the band themselves
and will be released by independent label Hit City USA in July of 2010.
Previous releases include
the contemporary individual digital 7" was released last January.



SuperHumanoids - Persona

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top