23CREATIVE - mix tapes

I thought I would share some old mix tapes that I done.. ummm kinda ropey at times, but.. full of energy. I am not a professional mixer at all, I just muck around with sounds, and love listening to what I hear on a daily basis.. Anyway these are tapes i done between june - september 07 have a go and listen , and download via the "Div share" logo.

"Bigstereo"
Bigstereo is a mashy dirty big beat love hate/love affair with crowded carparks with meaty men .. and fearsome electro women.

Big stereo 23creative mix tape


"IF....."
Is getting stoned in a room with bi fold doors to the open garden.. and some twit harping on about the seminal movie.

IF ..... 23creative mix tape



"Music From Buildings"

Music From Buildings.. is taking some weird drugs in a taxi that will never ever get you to the building that you saw once, (just once)

Music From Buildings.. 23creative mix tape

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top