Genesis P-Orridge is better than the Beatles - XLR8R TV

Those that know me, know that I am a huge fan ov Psychic tv, and Throbbing Gristle.
But, to be honest I preferred PTV, when they was more confrontational, basically during their pagan .. era (1982 - 1988).
PTV3 (as they are known now).. are more ov a pastiche ov psychedelic garage bands, which some people love.. i find it a bit too wishy washy.

So here is why I am interested in what he has to say about it here. Personally I do like hearing him talk more, nowadays, rather than listen to the new stuff.. I presume I will post more PTV/TG and Genesis p Orridge stuff when I feel the need. Anyway this is a nice interview.. and a little touching.. when Lady Jaye is mentioned, as he is visibly upset.
And for some really odd .. tabloid reason.. his website went wild with awful comments, because he/she . kept on touring as PTV3.. me thinks people just dont get the concept ov life and death. Shame really because he is the most clever (ist) ov man i have ever listened to.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

top