Blue Angel.





 

I got this in my email about this new band, instead of me writing anything, this is
the press pack blurb I got in my inbox.

"Just a quick note to let you know about the forthcoming debut single '43 Days' by London based duo Blue Angel. Having met at Backstreet Studios on the Holloway Road, Bella and Jake bonded over mojitos and melodic musings before combining their shared paranoia of city life. With an album pencilled for an October release, the pair have decided to digitally release '43 Days' n May 3rd 2010 as the first taster of their labours.

'43 Days' was written in response to the recent spate of stabbings throughout the UK. When Jake read about a stabbing on his regular bus route, he immediately decided to put down his thoughts in response. The result is a haunting yet uplifting track of escapism. "


I actually like the Song that they have generously sent me.. On first listen it sounds like
Alice Nutter from "Chumbawamba" But no.. it is'nt, and
to be honest that would be doing this track an injustice! Anyway as always it is up to
you to decide.. I really love the production a lot!! download below.And hopefully we will hear
more from this outfit. You can contact their management at
jdw.publicrelations@googlemail.com And you can check em out here.

Blue Angel - 43 Days (Christopher Lee remix)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top