Design Blogs.







This is not the usual music post, but i am inspired "I really am"
with two design blogs.. one is called Emma's design blog.
She is a huge fan of big white spaces, and includes soo many
pictures, there is always inspiration, and a lust for design.

The second blog is called The Selby, and this blog is invaluable,
it was set up to showcase artist's homes, so more than not, there
is no big white spaces, just a collection of the most inspiring homes
I have ever seen, for instance check ot "The George pub" section
just quite wonderful... I suppose the main reason I am posting this as well
is that I am in the process, of stripping away all my bland painted walls
to reveal the plaster, (and what is underneath) to all it's glory.. I think
this is a great look.. anyway .. check out the blogs.. have fun being nosey.




Eddie. xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top