Shogun Kunitoki.







A concept album?.. and I am all ears, Shogun Kunitoki does that!
There is a video.. how they made a strobe light for
vinyl? .. but! I really do care.. (but I do!), this really get's me.. like Sigur Ros "get's me" and "Add n to(X) gets me, and early heavy metal "get's me" this is fantastic..
watch the videos..and hear the songs.. Superb! I SOOO ADORE THIS BAND ..
it leaves me in a cold sweat.. and i hanker.. yes I do, hanker! I am "absolved" of any sin.. I truly am... ohh heavenly father... " I fucked up I love it"
And God help my soul.

This blog puts it better than me.. I'm in a state of joy.. this must be the
best thing I have heard this year!
see more here..





Shogun Kunitoki - Nebulus



Shogun Kunitoki - Riddarholmen



Shogun Kunitoki - Mulberg



0 comments:

Post a Comment

top